Counte-Strike Forum Helper

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Counte-Strike Forum Helper

Counter-Strike 1.5, 1.6 HELPER !!!

Latest topics

» CNC Sistema para Plegadora
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm by Ah-lam

» no ready with core competitiveness of
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 pm by jacketsy

» Replica Designer Belts's stock market
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:33 pm by jacketsy

» replica hermes belt I'm afraid really
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:31 pm by jacketsy

» replica designer belts since the early
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:39 pm by jacketsy

» replica designer belts reasonable reason of
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:37 pm by jacketsy

» We suggest that the Gucci Belt industry access
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 pm by jacketsy

» replica versace belt the Australian competition
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm by jacketsy

» Replica Designer Belts to the world iron
with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 pm by jacketsy

Navigation

Affiliates

with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful

celinerazisu

with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful  Empty with giuseppe zanotti outlet this beautiful

Post  celinerazisu Wed May 20, 2015 10:00 am

Hello, I'm Rachel Konte, designer and owner of OwlNWood in Oakland, California. I'm here today to talk to you about what is retro in fashion. So, retro in fashion can mean two things. It can either be a new product that is designed to look like it was old. Or, it can actually be an old vintage product that is mixed in together with a new product line. That's how we do it here at OwlNWood. I like giuseppe zanotti flats to show my new products together giuseppe zanotti outlet with vintage products, that really reflects the feeling of what I like to conceive in this collection. In this case, this product, maybe looks like it's new but this is actually an old vintage product that just has the great color story and styling that it relevant today. So, I like to mix that in. I like to mix in the new and the old products in a color story. giuseppe zanotti wedges on sale This section here is gray and black tones. These beautiful leggings are new, but I like to pair it up with this old vintage sweater that is a retro style. But look how the silhouette is really modern and new. I make special hang tags in my store to explain to people that this is a vintage product. It explains the value and the concept of the store. On this shelf, I decided to display accessories, I put some vintage boots. These are beautiful boots from the seventies and I put them together with a modern bag that is done by a local designer. And I mixed in with this beautiful Mexican inspired bag that is vintage. This is a great sample of a new modern bag that is actually inspired by an old seventies vintage bag. It's a great, little small bag and as you can see, it's done in raw leather. But totally a replica of something that is retro. I'm Rachel Konte, designer and owner of OwlNWood in Oakland, California. I just talked to you about what is retro in fashion.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm