Counte-Strike Forum Helper

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Counte-Strike Forum Helper

Counter-Strike 1.5, 1.6 HELPER !!!

Latest topics

» CNC Sistema para Plegadora
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm by Ah-lam

» no ready with core competitiveness of
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 pm by jacketsy

» Replica Designer Belts's stock market
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:33 pm by jacketsy

» replica hermes belt I'm afraid really
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:31 pm by jacketsy

» replica designer belts since the early
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:39 pm by jacketsy

» replica designer belts reasonable reason of
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:37 pm by jacketsy

» We suggest that the Gucci Belt industry access
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 pm by jacketsy

» replica versace belt the Australian competition
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm by jacketsy

» Replica Designer Belts to the world iron
www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 pm by jacketsy

Navigation

Affiliates

www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11

molugiverasi

www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11 Empty www.balenciagatop.com nsdtrg11

Post  molugiverasi Wed May 06, 2015 9:14 am

Hit Ctrl + F and go look for you phone pinout. celine trio bag for sale I used the image below, disgarding the Datacable part,. which it think can be pretty usefull Smile.

For making the charge station I used:1 Breadboard2 Pieces of wire ( celine handbags online snipped of from a resistor )1 PowersupplyAs you can see, the contraption is quite simple, just make sure the two wires touch te connector at the right places, and turn on your power supply.!!!!! Make sure your power supply supply's the right voltage, I knew that the original charger charges the phone with 5.1 Volts. So I figured that 5 Volts would work to. !!!!!At first I used a 7805 voltage regulator to make the 5 Volts. But after 5 minutes smoke came out the regulator. (I didn't know that this phone is charged with over 1A current.)So after that setback I just went with te power supply's native voltage of 4.5Volts which works perfectly. Don't look at the crap that is still in the breadbord, it's just some project that I'm working on, that had to make some place.

Today first inning game, DingJunHui some slow start, with their opponent in a stalemate began after rested, DingJunHui spell a chance Coach Factory Outlet to get a long, after his shield, the ball high quality go a chance to have won him, the result China single stem take 110 points prodigy, and to 1109 take first. To enter the second, The 20112012 season the snooker player tournament stand (PTC11) Coach Outlet continue to 11. In a 1/8 in the final, China DingJunHui although two rod broken prodigy hundreds, but Coach Factory in a 31 lead of the good situation even lost three games, and eventually to 34 reversal by Hamilton, no competition. Even throw in Red Bottoms the fourth morality lu finished 0 to 4 defeated Tom ford, DingJunHui unbeaten. Be worth what carry is, in three Coach Factory Online games and Hamilton, DingJunHui shot high level, and won the champions league 1 and celine handbag 2 of the good grades, so is the DingJunHui Replica Christian Louboutin Hamilton star.

DingJunHui up Red Bottoms Shoes first four points, then see opportunity not beautiful choice defense, but Coach Factory Outlet Online Hamilton also didn get too good opportunity. Both sides Coach Outlet Store do a few stem in defense celine box after battle, but sporadic score Coach Purses Outlet help him down the will to 3147. At this time of Christian Louboutin the situation very chaotic, the third inning China once Christian Louboutin Cheap get 5721 of the lead, but by the opponent Christian Louboutin Outlet two shots hit 46 points in reverse. The fourth ought to land a lack of faith, and then lost game and results to 0 to 4 defeat by Tom ford, for no competition. In other events, markDavis to 40 victory over MaKuiEr, to progress Christian Louboutin Sale to the last eight will play Hamilton.

Mitt Romney presented himself celine mini handbag at Wednesday night debate as man of Coach Outlet steadiness and constancy. that have Italian debt, that we ought to help Coach Factory Outlet Online those, as well, he said.

Cheap CoachCoach BagsCoach Kristin Bags

Coach Madison Bags celine tie tote

Coach OP Art celine trapeze Bags

Coach Celine Poppy Bags

Coach celine cabas phantom tote Purses Outlet

Coach Satchels celine mini belt Sale

Coach Tote Handbagsview is no, no, no. that may have Italian debt. clear enough. But asked a related, though different, question at a debate last month what he do if a Eurozone crisis put the global financial system on the brink of Coach Factory Outlet collapse Romney, in contrast with his rivals, sounded much more open to getting involved. if you Coach celine phantom bag Handbags think the entire financial system is going to collapse, you take action to keep that from happening, he Coach Purse said. the case of Europe right now, they are looking at what happening with Greece. banking system and put us at risk. He added: not interested in bailing out individual institutions that have wealthy people that want to make sure that their shares are worth something. I am interested in making sure that we preserve our financial system, our currency, the banks across the entire country.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am